VIvi's verbal adventurousness is growing every day now. A few favorites:
- "nome" for "comb," but used like so: "Vivi nome bee" - "Give me the comb, please."
- "botdipple" for "popsicle," like the homemade applesauces ones or the pastel-colored rubber duckie which she pretended to lick after her bath
- "Oo, Vivi," echoing "Oh, Genevieve," a frequent parental exclamation (for good and bad reasons)
- "Nana... doga... ereil" for the banana, yogurt, and cereal in her breakfast bowl
- "Ee-sus" for Jesus, the lovable little scamp in this YouTube video, which will haunt me forever