Ways in Which I Am Just Like an Olympic Swimmer
August 2nd, 2012 · 1 Comment
- Spend considerable time at the pool.
- Possess unusually large hands and feet.
- Relish traveling quickly under my own power.
- Make funny faces while exercising.
- Enjoy wearing shiny eyewear.
- Have a totally hairless torso.
U.S. swimmer Michael Phelps competes in the men’s 200m butterfly semi-final swimming event at the London 2012 Olympic Games on July 30, 2012 in London. (Francois Xavier Marit/AFP/Getty Images)
Tags: borrowed content · diversions · miscellany · narcissism · photos · sport · summer