Tonight, while reading two long(ish) books to the girls before bedtime, the following physical violence was (accidentally) visited upon me:
- Julia tipped over and whacked me in the shoulder with her granite-like head
- Genevieve stepped on both of my knees trying to walk over me
- Trying to point at something in a book, Vivi slipped and punched me in my manhood
- Vivi, pulling off her nightgown so she could change (again), let her arm fly out and knocked my glasses off
- Julia, trying to give me a hug, stuck a finger in my ear
I’m lucky to be alive.