1. I wish I’d bought 1000 shares of the puffy-black-vest-over-a-bright-sweater look in late August; I could be selling those shares now and making a fortune.
2. The worse possible autumn-morning ambiance is the combination of cold, thick fog and the stench of the turkey farms.
3. On the other hand, the glow of blinking school-bus lights is actually quite nice, when seen from a distance through the fog.
4. I wish I could short 1000 shares of the fringed-knee-high-boots look; I could sell them in February and make a fortune.
5. I’m not sure if this is quite right, but one week of low-stress, routine work seems to more than make up for two weeks of high-stress deadline-driven work.
6. Basques have the most interesting names around: cyclists Koldo Fernandez and David Etxebarria; ETA terrorist Txeroki…
7. The unrestful-ness of getting kids to bed is a grand cosmic joke. Ha ha ha, cosmos.